Our mission is to unify the Bukharian American Community while providing the highest level of representation for our constituents with Local, State and Federal elected officials, and ensuring that the welfare and security of the State of Israel is not compromised.
Top 4 Objectives
• Equitable government funding for nonpublic schools.
• Secure grant funding for various after schools programs.
• Obtain funding for our Community Centers and Educational Institutions.
• Defend the security and welfare of the State of Israel.
• The community is spread out over New York with a vast majority living in Queens; including Forest Hills, Rego Park, Kew Gardens, Kew Garden Hills, Fresh Meadows, Jamaica Estates, Long Island and Hollis Hills
• Population across the New York metro area is approximately 100,000
• There are 40+ Bukharian community centers, educational institutions and houses of worship in the New York metro area
Jacob Babadzhanov (Fresh Meadows Liaison)
Meir Babayev (Jamaica Estate Liaison)
Ilan Elishayev (Forest Hills Liaison)
David Koptiev (Forest Hills Liaison)
Rabbi Avishai Meir (Kew Gardens Liaison)
Yaniv Meirov (Kew Gardens Hills Liaison)
David Mordukhaev (Rego Park Liaison)
Ilya Mordukhaev (Fresh Meadows Liaison)
Simcha Musheyev (Forest Hills Liaison)
Rabbi Refael Ribacoff (Long Island Liaison)
Benjamin Shamsiev – (Jamaica Estate Liaison)
We love our community, so feel free to Contact us at any time.
99-47 62 RD, Floor 2, Queens, New York 11374, United States
Monday - Friday: By appointment
Sunday: By appointment